- Initial Site Assessment
- Constructability Analysis
- Preliminary Construction Budget / Cost Estimate
- Schedule and Critical Path Analysis
- Preliminary Drawings Review
- Cost estimation
- Design management
- Subcontractor prequalification
- Value analysis and engineering
- Site logistics planning
- Prepare the project for permitting
- Subcontractor buy-out
- Set up requisition tracking system
- Sequence construction trades
- Supervise all field-work and subcontractors
- Provide reports to owner and development team
- Manage final inspections and sign-offs from the Department of Buildings, Fire Department and City Agencies
- Prepare project for final (permanent) closing, final punch-list
We work with you through pre-construction to plan out the project schedule, construction budgets, estimate the costs of construction and establish the project’s feasibility.
We handle the cost estimation, value engineering, construction budgeting & scheduling, DOB oversight and subcontract oversight. We manage and control all phases of construction while you hold the subcontractor contracts.
We aim to eliminate the task of dividing your project between different architecture and construction company. We are a company that offers design and build services for you from initial sketches to the final construction.